Competitive Grant Cycle
Open applications for 501c3 nonprofit organizations and approved local government entities serving Danville and Pittsylvania County, VA and Caswell County, NC.
- Supplemental Questions
- Does your organization serve Danville/Pittsylvania County, VA or Caswell County, NC?
- Amount of Grant Request
- General Purpose of the Project - Briefly describe how the funds will be used, noting any opportunities for collaboration, with a project implementation plan.
- What is your anticipated project start date? Projects must be completed between January 1 - December 15, 2024.
- What is your anticipated project completion date? Projects must be completed in one year. This date should be between January 1 - December 15, 2024.
- Statement of Need - Describe what need this project fills in the community. How will this project/program improve quality of life for the population served? If funded, what would be the impact on the community?
- Program Evaluation and Outcomes - Describe specific objectives and proposed outcomes for this project/program. What will be the indicators of success for your program and how will you measure these indicators?
- Program Budget Description – Attach supporting documentation. An example program budget template is available at https://www.cfdrr.org/grants/applying-for-a-grant/ for your use.
- Please list any additional funding sources. If you have additional funding for this program/project outside of potential funding from The Foundation, please list the information here.
- Please attach a Letter of Support. If the applicant is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, attach a Letter of Support signed by either the Executive Director or Board President. If the applicant is covered under a local government's Tax ID number, the applicant MUST obtain a letter from the appropriate City or County Administrator providing permission to apply for the grant. Applications are considered incomplete without this letter of approval.
- Please attach any additional information related to this project/program such as marketing or program materials.
- Show 6 more